33C3CTF was organised by the CTF Teams Stratum0, CCCAC and KITCTF. This post is just a short collection of some challenges we made for 33C3CTF, and maybe some more links related to 33C3CTF.
Challenges by KITCTF
- smartfridge had three parts: Reversing, Crypto, and Pwn. Code and sample solutions can be found in this GitHub repository by tharina.
- Code and a demo-exploit for the Coercive challenge can be found in niklasb’s repository for the challenge.
- Niklas has also published code and exploit for the mario challenge.
- …and the official exploit for ohfortuna
- Saelo has provided code and a demo exploit for the read-eval-pwn-loop in this github repository. He has also written a small writeup.
- Saelos feuerfuchs challenge can also be found online.
- Code for the pdfmaker challenge can be found in this GitHub repo by Gramy.
- The code for my beeblebrox challenge is in one of my repositories, along with my solution.
- The intended solution for the hohoho challenge is on eboda’s Github
- bkth’s babyfengshui challenge can be found in this repo.
- A list of writeups for challenges from 33C3CTF can be found on CTFtime.
- The recurse challenge was not solved during the CTF. The exploit code by tsuro (from Stratum0) can be found in this gist.